The Warner Theatre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Warner Theatre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 29, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website and the online forms used to collect your data are secured and verified by third party industry leaders in online security unless otherwise noted.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Box Office Manager
68 Main Street
Torrington, CT 06790
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
As Northwest Connecticut’s premier arts and entertainment venue, safety and security of our patrons is of our utmost concern. To ensure all in attendance not only enjoy their experience to the fullest extent, but are also safe and secure in their surroundings we ask that all ticket holders abide by the following.
Please leave Prohibited Items* either at home or appropriately stored in your vehicle before you try and enter the venue. No items will be accepted at the door for safekeeping.
Prohibited Items Include:
- Firearms, BB guns, stun guns
- Knives, pepper spray
- Weapon replicas
- Any other item that could be used to inflict harm
- Illegal drugs, controlled substances, or related paraphernalia
- Other Items
- Outside food or beverages including alcohol
- Glass, plastic, or metal containers
- Pets, other than official service animals
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Helium balloons or beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Large bags
- Professional audio or video equipment
*This list is not all-inclusive and may change at any time without notice.
Additional restrictions may apply.
Exceptions may be made for guests with special needs.
To help ensure the highest level of security, all guests entering the theater may be subject to a brief screening and bag inspection by our security team before entering. All guests have the right to refuse the screening and or bag search; however, entry into the venue may be denied as a result.
By holding a ticket and attempting to enter the Warner Theatre, guests consent to such inspections. Any items that are prohibited, deemed dangerous or inappropriate, may be confiscated and/or presented to law enforcement.
To assist in our efforts to keep our guests and volunteers safe, the Warner Theatre utilizes a wide variety of visible and unseen security measurers that may include, but are not limited to video / audio monitoring. Due to the ever-changing nature of our performances, our entry procedures may vary slightly from show to show. Please take this into account when scheduling your arrival time.
Have a question about our policies? Contact us to learn more!