Warner Education COVID-19 Policies
- The Warner, due to the circulating and highly contagious Delta variant, will require universal indoor masking by all students, staff, teachers, and visitors to the Warner Center for Arts Education, regardless of vaccination status.
- The Warner will maintain wherever and whenever possible at least 3 feet of physical distance between students to reduce transmission risk.
- The Warner will follow strict screen testing, including temperature taking, of all who enter the building
- The Warner will maximize ventilation, offer convenient hand-washing opportunities, follow proper respiratory etiquette, and will frequently clean and disinfect.
- The Warner will require that students, staff, teachers and visitors stay home when sick and get tested when symptoms dictate.
- The Warner will contact trace when necessary in accordance with the local protocols under the guidance of the Torrington Area Health District.
- The Warner will monitor community transmission, vaccination coverage, and occurrence of outbreaks to guide further decision-making and the best level of layered prevention strategies in response.